Expressions School of Performing Arts
2825 N. Highway 41 ~ Post Falls, ID 83854 ~ Ph: (208) 457-9022 ~ Email Us
Qualified, Caring Instructors
1. our instructors are selected not only for their excellence in the arts, but for their ability to relate to the typical needs of our students. Most of our instructors are parents themselves and understand the importance of a structured learning environment with a loving approach. Our instructors also attend annual training conventions to continue their technique and classroom approach.
Choice & Convenience
2. Students and Parents can choose from a wide range of dance, acting, voice, and music program as well as Aerial Silks, Flamenco and more at our studio. Our Fall Dance program offers over 100 dance classes per week with more than 10 different instructors who have a variety of backgrounds and teaching styles ensuring that parents and students can find the right personality fit. We also offer convenient private voice and private music lessons which will enable you to schedule multiple classes on the same day and time for your children.
3. If the class has fewer students in it, each child will receive more personalized attention, learn more, and have more fun! Our smaller class sizes with our youngsters ensures that no fundamental concepts are being missed. We also employ student demonstrators to ensure that all our students receive this individual attention in each class. We limit our Primary and Beginning classes to a maximum of 12 students per class. Our cutoff for fall enrollment is the end of November so there will not be students continually joining the classrooms and therefore disrupting the class progress by back tracking for new students.
4. Learning dance and music is not just a matter of having a qualified teacher, but also in creating a learning environment that is focused on dance and music education. In our school your child will not be distracted by a T.V., ringing phones, siblings or anything else. With only one half to one hour lesson times per week, our professional school environment can produce better results since the only focus at that time is learning. They will also be motivated by watching peers who are at different levels and by being exposed to a variety of the arts. In our school, the lessons are not just a hobby or a sideline for our teachers but a responsibility which is taken very seriously. Our facility ensures that safety is a priority in providing a professional "floating" floor with a vinyl composite known as "Marley" to absorb the impact of dance activity. We want our students to be able to physically enjoy dance for a lifetime!
Customer Service & the :"Extras"
5. Our knowledgable, helpful desk staff are available to assist you during all class times. We strive to provide great customer service and to take care of all the "details" of attending lessons so they are hassle free and enjoyable. Expressions provides a Professional Theater for our year end productions. We do not charge a recital fee only a costume fee. You pay only for the costume that your child participates in. Our studio uses professional costume companies to produce these costumes and if any alterations are needed the studio takes care of this with our seamstress. The end result is a beautiful themed production where each student is given the opportunity to SHINE!